About the Program
What You Get
New workouts updated every 7 to 10 days varied in 10, 15, and 30 minute formats. Site also includes some 55 minute formats.
Varied in style
- Cardio Barre - An energizing, full body workout designed to lengthen and strengthen your entire body. Intermittent cardio bursts will get your heart pumping!
- Restorative Barre - A deliberately paced class designed to replenish and strengthen your entire body. This mindbody approach is ideal for beginners or clients with injuries.
- Abdominal Strength - Targeted movements designed to wake-up your deepest core muscles.
- Full Body Arms - Using light weights or no weights at all, this series works your arms as well as your entire body.
- Self Care Stretching - A mindbody focus helps you target and release overburdened muscles.
- Tips and Tutorials - Targeted cues will help you find your safest and most effective way to move in everyday life and throughout your workouts.
What You Need
- A Barre - Ideally, you will use a wall-mounted barre or Bootykicker (discount available here). A sturdy chair or countertop are great alternatives!
- Pilates Air Ball - A 6" to 9” pilates air ball (comes free with your purchase of your Bootykicker here).
- Light Weights - 2 to 3 lb. weights are ideal.
- Mat - yoga mat
- Yoga Block - *Optional* but will occasionally be used to enhance exercises.
Where to Watch
You can do Barre @Home from anywhere with a WIFI connection! Watch from your desktop, laptop, iPad, iPhone or TV. Please note that low bandwidth will result in lower-quality video presentation.